Sunset in the Champlain Valley

Sunset in the Champlain Valley
So much to be grateful for!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Quiet Autumn Morning ...

a flock of Canada geese on a quiet cove of Lake Champlain ...

Well, gosh, 2013 is providing so many wonderful opportunities for learning, it's ridiculous.  I am having the month from hell--and I want to cry, and rant and rave, and wallow in a pity party, and blame everything on somebody--something--else, and yet ...

... And yet I also am totally able to also see that this 3-D reality is so temporal, so illusory, that really, Marna, is it worth getting all stressed out about?  "It's only life, after all," to quote my fav duo, the Indigo Girls.

On so many levels things are shifting.  Forget steady ground, there's not even shifting sand beneath my feet.  Yikes.  I'm the kind of person who can be alone yet never lonely, quiet and secluded yet never bored, under stress and challenged but never depressed or faithless.  And yet, these days I have been experiencing a whiff of these things, and that has shocked me.

Still, while I may be feeling "less than" and "compromised" personally, I've had amazing success with clients and feeling ever more connected to the I Am.

I guess that's the rub... feeling, being, experiencing all the dichotomies, all the polarities of 3-D, and Knowing at the same time, my constancy as an integral part of the I Am, the Source Field, as David Wilcock calls it.

6 a.m. and time to get moving.  Kids, school conferences, making lunches, getting problems solved and monsters slayed, appeasing co-workers and catching up with best friends who are those touchstones to Who you Really Are ... that's what the rest of my week holds.  How about you?

I promise myself I will remember to Breathe, take One Thing at a Time, and always know Who I Am.  At least I'll try.

May Love, Sunshine and Fairy Dust bless your day--and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment