Sunset in the Champlain Valley

Sunset in the Champlain Valley
So much to be grateful for!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

How big is your Universe?

I was hoping I would feel an easing of the Pressure in 2014.  2013 took all I had.  I was anticipating--counting on, even--a respite, a chance to catch my Breath, but as yet I haven't found it.  Sigh....

Instead I find myself still needing to escape it--books provide wonderful, private journeys through others' labyrinths, not mine.  And that does ease the pressure.  It's a joyous escape, even when I'm reading crime/mystery drama series.

There is another way for me, though.  I won't even use the word escape, because it's much more productive and fulfilling than a mere avoidance.  When I channel energies, frequencies, when I'm running Clearing through a beautiful faceted garnet through my base chakra, it really gets clear, and strong.  When I channel Universal Light through my special rosy river rock, the feeling is amazing.  Pulled into my heart chakra with my breath, it's almost like a tall glass of fresh spring water on a dry, hot day; saturating my heart with beauty, love, and a conscience that I recognize and cherish, because it is nothing outside of me.  It is More of Me.  I am Restored.  It has quenched my Spirit's thirst.

I haven't take the time to do energy work for myself enough lately.  Every time I do do it, I realize, "I really need to do this more."  It fulfills me so.

Tonight it started me thinking ... I was channeling Universal Light, and as it flowed through me, I sought to Know it.  I drew it in, felt it, and understood.  Understood that, looking at the Universe with an architectural eye, there is nothing in this universe that is not Universal Light.  This frequency that I channel is a key and basic ingredient in all life in this Universe.  It is the most basic.  But my brain kept musing... so if this Universal Light frequency is the common denominator of every lifeform that calls this Universe home, what other ones make up the unique energy signature that is Me?  You?

I concluded that the next biggest ingredient in the particular blend of frequencies that is YOU is the frequency signature of the galaxy you call home.  The next one is the signature of your solar system.  Next, obviously, is your planet, then the continent, your country of origin, the state you live in ...   And so on down to your family and finally, You, in your own individuated state.  We humans are a combination of all of these energy signatures, layered one upon the other.

That led me to think of the Universe as a garden, its energy frequency the fertile soil from which we spring, the rich home of all Universal life.

If the Universe is the garden in macro, then my life is my own micro garden.  And I get to plant what I want, weed when I want, water when I want, and harvest when I want.  If I'm smart, I'm going to do all those things at the appropriate time for optimum growth and flourishing.  Right?

OK, so I'm now deciding that 2014 is a good year for gardening.  I'm planting an outrageously wonderful Garden of Life for myself, and I will take really good care of it.  Because I have a feeling that with a little more attention and TLC, a little more conscious intent and focus, my garden can grown into a beautiful life in 2014, with a wonderful harvest of love and beauty, creativity and expression, joy and abundance.  So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment