Sunset in the Champlain Valley

Sunset in the Champlain Valley
So much to be grateful for!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Earth Spirit adventures in Shelburne

I had a wonderful meditation this morning. It’s a really busy week getting ready for the Earth Spirit Conference, and I still woke up with renewed determination to take time for yoga, chi machine, and meditating. This morning I combined the meditation with my energy batteries. Wow, what a fantastic experience.


I was in an ok space to start with, but with the first battery, my space changed. For the better. I first used the Clearing Blend battery. I shook it to activate it, then held it in my left hand—the receiving hand. The energy was a bright rush of Clearing power up my arm, to my heart chakra. I filled up my heart chakra with the next couple of breaths, afterwards filling up my whole body with the energy. I visualized it as particles of light, traveling through every part of my body and clearing energy, transmuting everything that wasn’t mine or of benefit to me, into light. It was glorious! This battery is a combination of Clearing, Protection and Joy (Angelic energy essences); Clear Quartz and Golden Topaz (from my line of crystal essences), and Spirit (the fifth Elemental energy). After a few breaths I put it on my heart chakra and worked it from there; it feels different, it “plugs in” faster that way. When I first pick up something, I hold it in the left hand, because it’s really easy to sense the quality and character of the energy as it moves up your arm. When I just want to receive it, to utilize it, I hold it on the heart chakra, and take it in. Direct download.


Then I went to the Anti-Stress Battery. Goddess, I love that one. It’s extraordinary—13 essences combine to make this standard battery, and it is phenomenal. The Clearing, Peace and Joy just mellow and brighten my aura right up. The Love, Relax & Release, Water, Rose Quartz and Emerald energies act as a soothing balm to the Heart chakra, as well as help relieve physical tension. I draw them in with my in-breath, and they just filled me up with their beautiful radiance in a fulfilling, steady shine. The Psychic Vision, Air and Green Calcite energies act to calm, embrace and balance on the mental plane, I felt my mind just smoothing out. The wrinkles of worry vanished. The Earth energy grounded it all, gave it a foundation to stand on, to support me from.



Next, I dabbled with the Meditation Battery on my upper 2 chakras. I did the 7 Chakra Spiral Meditation with the Goddess Support Battery. And finally ended up with the Abundance battery. As I held it on my heart chakra, I felt the pull of the Abundance frequency as it penetrated to my core, settled there in my matrix, and then put things right, got me all sorted out and in order. It’s an interesting sensation—I’m reminded of J.K. Rowling’s description when Harry disapparates for the first time, as a “tugging” in his gut. As it worked its way through my layers, sorting and organizing, putting me back together, I felt the alignment it created out of order, alignment which then allows a clear signal to be broadcast, to then draw in what is desired.


Alignment is something Abraham talks a lot about, and as I’ve been listening to the words of Abraham on their CDs, I’ve been paying more attention to how I align my energy. It’s been really fun, because I’ve been having some very profound experiences in terms of awareness expanding and how deep I am going in meditation—sometimes I come out the other side of me into the Universe, and that’s very cool.



At the last, I sat with the Goddess Support battery again, and held it right against my SuperPower wand. It’s a crystal wand I made years ago, about 2’ long is the copper tube, with a cap at one end, and a large clear quartz crystal at the other. It’s wrapped in beautiful purple suede. I made this in the mid-80s. If anyone reading this was at the Harmonic Convergence event at Shelburne Farms in ’87, that was the wand that was passed through the hands of 200 people in the big ceremony of the weekend. (!) So I held this wand with the Goddess Support battery and then activated it with my tuning fork, directing the energy out to the planetary grid. After a bit I sent it to the Earth Clock, to plug in there, and to a dear friend who is helping transport a friend from the hospital today. I sent it around the planet via the grid, asking that all who could benefit from this energy would receive it. There is much strife going on these days on Planet Earth, both seen and unseen. It feels like Gaia is shrugging her shoulders, humans and their constructs no more than flakes of dandruff, falling off, tumbling about, and it feels good to send good energy, higher frequencies, out there. I can’t remove the trauma from Japan, but perhaps I can lighten the energy a bit. I can’t vanquish all the weapons in all the hot zones but a little Love goes a long way.



So I prepare for the Earth Spirit Conference this weekend, where I’ll do my part to spread good energy out to the world through my products and crystals, and I’ll be ecstatic because I’m with other folks who do the same thing in their own way; I revel in this event which is created to give expression to love, to peace, to divine purpose, to exploring the mysteries of life and how we can be the change we see we need in the world. And I love that it’s so much more powerful focusing energy for Good when 150 people are doing it together.

How will you align your energy this week?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment